Saturday, September 6, 2008

My late brother Christopher Shane Thompson

I started this blog to let people that knew Chris post their thoughts about him. I also started this to keep my sanity. I think that posting my thoughts about him will help me get through this tough time for me. Chris and I were VERY close and his loss has been a tremendous blow to me.

Please be respectful when posting. I know he was a jackass sometimes (like all of us were), but he was a genuinely good and compassionate human being.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is but a stopping place,
A pause in what's to be,
A resting place along the road
To sweet eternity.

We all have different journeys,
Different paths along the way,
We are all meant to learn some things,
But never meant to stay...

Our destination is a place
Far greater than we know.
For some, the journey's quicker,
For some, the journey's slow.

And when the journey finally ends,
We'll claim a great reward
And find an everlasting peace,
Together with the Lord.

I love you Christopher! And I miss you so much big brother!
Thanks Nigel for being such a good friend to him. He was very lucky to have a relationship like the one you two had.

alwaysandforeverinmyheart said...

I love and miss you so much!! When you left, you took a part of me with you. Now a part of you is coming back to me...our little baby boy.

It saddens me that you will not get to see your "Little Chris" grow. I bet he will be an exact image of you.

Not a minute goes by that I don't think about you...every kick from our little one can't stop that from happening.

I know that you will watch over me and our baby boy, your daughters, and your family and friends.

I can't wait to see you again...although I wish you were here, baby. You are ALWAYS in my thoughts.

your love always,
Piper